Monday, September 21, 2009

23 weeks

Here is a brief baby inventory...

So far the baby has:


1. A couple of cute outfits

2. A kick-ass pram stroller courtesy of my parents

3. A crib

4. A changing table

5. Bathtub

6. A bib and sippy cup

7. One set of ecstatic Hungarian grandparents

8. One set of slightly freaked out but over the moon happy future parents

9. Way too many nicknames
10. A soccer ball, baseball, and football, courtesy of above-mentioned grandparents.









I can't believe I am doing this, but here is me, at 23 weeks and 2 days. I am still feeling pretty great - some aches and pains, but nothing major to complain about. Not obvious from the picture: the luscious hair, strong, beautiful nails, and smooth skin I've been enjoying. Do I have to stay permanently pregnant to keep these?


And here is the Little Guy himself, snuggling with the placenta, or whatever it is babies like to do in the womb:


No comments: